In the today’s lifestyle women need to work extra to run their house properly. For this, they need to take care of the household as well as their career. This makes them work extra hours and this highly tensed work schedule left little time for them to care for themselves. If one is working extra, then one need to take care of their food habits, but the women in today’s time do not have enough of time to take care of oneself. Due to this, they need to face many issues which were not there in earlier times.
Common causes of infertility
There are many reasons through which women have to face the problem of infertility, and it can be due to various reasons as genetic, food habits, nature around us, etc. Some of the causes of infertility are
- Fibroids – These are the lumps that grow inside the uterus. It can be found on both the inside and outside wall of the uterus. These are also called as myomas or leiomyomas. In some of the women, it remains for a long time, and they do not know about it either. Only when it creates a problem, then they realize that something is not okay. The most common symptoms are –
- Always having pressure or felt fully in their belly
- Pain on the lower side of the back
- Feeling pain during the sex
- Often urination, feeling
- Extended periods with pain and cramps
It makes problematic to get pregnant as it does not allow getting pregnant as well as it most often leads to miscarriage or the early labor pains. One can get the test was done, and it is curable with the help of medications.
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)– When the hormone level of any women gets out of order it could create cyst in the ovaries. Many times there are a smaller cyst which is not harmful, but could create hormone imbalance and could create unwanted changes in the body as the growth of hair on chin, etc. It could create a huge problem in getting pregnant. One could know that whether one is facing the problem of PCOS as –
- Gaining the weight and difficulty of losing them
- Irregularity in the periods
- Growth of extra hair on the body and face
- Endometriosis–In this disease the tissues, which generally in the ordinary course grows inside the uterus but in this it starts growing outside it. One who is suffering from this disease has to bear lots of pain during periods, lower back pain, etc. This could be treated with the help of surgery after traditional treatments.
- POI (primary ovarian insufficiency) – when the ovaries of the women stop working before the age of 40 years, and they do not get the mensuration cycle. This could lead to high risk of health hazards such as osteoporosis.
The health of the women gets deteriorated and need to face many health risks at the older age and some of these effect in the younger age itself. One of the problems which the women are facing nowadays in large number is the disorders concerned with infertility.